Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgraded to 5c but out of stock!

ronnie_hhhh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hello I recently upgraded to the Iphone 5c. I was told at the weekend the device is out of stock. Disappointing that the system allowed me to upgrade whilst you had no stock. Can someone please update me when the devices with be back in stock? Thanks Ronnie
12 REPLIES 12

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Ronnie_hhhh and welcome to the eForum,

As soon as we have more stock, we’ll contact you to let you know.

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi Wayne

Do you have an estimated time for when you will be in stock?

Thanks

Ronnie

Good afternoon, 

We don't have delivery dates unfortunately. As soon as it's dispatched, you'll receive email confirmation. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Thanks for your reply. Is there a problem with supply of these because when you place the order it doesn't indicate this. I've warned my son that his birthday present isn't going to be there on the 26th ! I've cut out a picture of one and will wrap tonight.

Hi Cwilson67,

I'm sorry to hear this.

You can keep a track of your order here.

Cheers,

Laura

That's really great service.. All you can tell me is that It will be here one day. I don't know if that is next week, next month or next year. You must have got some idea. Please share it

This has also happened to me. I upgraded online on sat for the pink iphone 5c which was showing in stock and have now received an email to say its out of stock! Go back to the online shop and its still showing in stock. I am really unhappy about this. Can you at least update your website to show it is out of stock.

I also upgraded to the iPhone 5c last week and have just received my second 'out of stock' email. I am very unhappy at the fact that my monthly cost has already been increased even though I have not yet received the goods I am paying for. From the comments in this forum it seems like quite a lot of people are waiting for a new phone, how long are we going to have to wait for the back log to be addressed? I upgraded because the screen on my current phone (iPhone 4s) has smashed and was hoping to receive a replacement ASAP as this phone is obviously not reliable or even safe to use any more. Any information further to 'it will arrive soon' would be very helpful. 

Hi everyone,

We apologise for any inconvenience.

As soon as we have an update on your order, you’ll receive an update via text or email.

Once it’s been dispatched, you’ll be able to track your order, here.

Thanks,

Sarah