Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone DC not verified

HFC2015
2: Seeker

On my payg wap profile, on my iPhone, it's stating that Vodafone DC is "not verified" (in red text). I've gone into 'More details' and under 'Signing certificates' it states (in red text) it expired on 11th January 2015. I have also noticed that VPN is not connected, I'm not quite sure what this even is and if it ever has been connected. I haven't been receiving or been able to send photo messages via normal messaging, however I am able to do this via iMessage. Could it be the things I have mentioned effecting this

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

wiki Virtual_private_network. (VPN)

Its not widely used by the in the street customer. 

Regarding MMS. 

You may need to contact Customer services and ask them to Provision your account for MMS. 

Please take into account MMS are chargeable and iMessages are not. Both need Data Connection so ensure Mobile Data is turned on in the phones settings. (I assume they are as you suggest you can send iMessages)

Im sorry but I'm unsure in what a Vodafone Dc profile is for. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

sophos9
10: Established
10: Established

Remove your current DC, text WEB to 40127 and follow the link to install a new certificate

I've tried the above. As I go to install, I get a warning message saying Unverified profile. The authenticity of "PAYG WAP" cannot be verified. I still have the option to install, which I did, but it's back to how it originally was. So I'm no further forward.

@HFC2015

It sounds like there’s something wrong with your phone.

I’d suggest popping into a Vodafone store, so that our team can take a look.

Ok, will do. Thank you

Ellierosehawes
My phone is doing the same thing, were you able to fix it?

I decided to get a new phone. Therefore, I didn't attempt to get it fixed

Ndabampofu
1: Seeker
I have the same problem. Mine started after upgrading to iOS 9 and am now unable to use mobile pay as you go internet. I get a message saying that i am not subscribed to any vodafone payg bundles. 😔😔

Ellierosehawes
This is exactly what happened to mine after ios9 am taking it to Vodafone today.