Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Red XL or XXL 4G iphone 6

Graemezee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When i signed up  for the new iphone  I was very sure  that I was getting  the entertainment  a choice of Sky sports  or spotify  and  6 months free netflix  I am sure this was the case on the website and that the  person signing  up the accounts  clearly  informed me this was the case 

Double the entertainment: sports or music, plus TV on the move
Pre-order with Vodafone Red XL or XXL 4G and enjoy 24 months of Sky Sports TV or Spotify Premium. Plus we'll double the entertainment with 6 months of Netflix. That means never missing the drama of the Premiership, listening to the latest songs on the go or watching Orange is the New Black on your lunch break.

from day one  i was unable to access  the netflix account  only had  one choice   I spoke to technical support  for may hours  over a couple of weeks  each time it was  confirmed that i had the dual entertainmant package   today  i spent   hours on the  phone   eventually the outcome is that my account   was only ever  the single  package  account   

Looking on the web site to day   this would seem to be the case   but i clearly  remember the website  offering  the 64 GB phone  with the dual entainment package    ie 4G  with the 7 GB 

Can any one else rember this  or  am i just sadly mistaken  

3 REPLIES 3

lprodger
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi

I got the iPhone 6 64g 24 month £58.50 and it comes with 6 months Netflix and either sky sports or spotify. I recall the next one down was only one option.

Thanks  I was very sure  that this is what  I signed up to  it is very frustrating and  devious  of vodafone 

Hi Graemezee,

Welcome to the eForum.

You can find all the plans that include our entertainment packs here.

Thanks,

Sarah