Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone are liars and cheats

WorthyWorthy
3: Seeker
So I've spoke to 6 different people now all giving me completely different answers. Two told me I'd get it today. Two told me 3-4days and 1 told me 4-6 weeks and 1 has no idea ever.

I spend the best part of £2000 with my contracts every year and I am treated with lies and false promises.

I ordered my phone on the pre-order day and paid £184 to buy out my contract if I'd have known I would have to wait 4-6 weeks I would have saved myself £184!!!

I wish I'd never signed up for another 2 years with Vodafone.

Disgusting. When my next contracts are due for renewal I will cancel them.
4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

This is the most recent announcement

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/iPhone-7-pre-order-stock/m-p/2518159#M216

I hope you receive some good news soon. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

WorthyWorthy
I've read this but doesn't help really as no estimated delivery date. Took a day off work too.

My situation:

Friday 9th
iPhone 7 128gb Jet Black 9am
Receive confirmation emails and texts same day- all showing an out of date address
Speak to CS who tell me they have sorted out a redirection to correct address on my account

Sat 10th
Speak to CS who say no redirect has been made but guarantee delivery for Friday 16th

Sun 11th
Speak to CS who say no redirect can be made until phone has shipped but guarantee delivery for Friday 16th

Mon 12th
Check with CS and given a promise that iphone will definately be delivered on Friday 16th

Tues 13th
Check again. Told that phone is definately coming on 16th "100%"

Weds 14th
Speak to CS and they confirm again delivery date is "guaranteed" for the 16th

Thurs 15th
Speak to CS and again attempt to change the address (their error). Given an "absolute guarantee" that phone will be delivered on 16th. Told that I have to ring in at 8am on 16th to arrange for phone to be sent to correct address.
Contact work and take Friday off.

Friday 16th
Ring CS at 8am and woman says "yes, i have now changed address and you WILL receive phone today". I ask for consignment number, she puts me on hold and then drops the call.

Ring back and am now told no phone is coming. Could be between 2 and 8 weeks, unable to give any more specific information.

If you're unhappy with the service, you may wish to ask Customer Service to escalate it. If it isn't resolved, contact the Ombudsman, who will resolve it.

Details here: http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/complaints/