Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone broadband app not working!!

Jason15300
1: Seeker
Hi,

Yesterday my Vodafone broadband was activated, the setup went successfully however I couldn't get the vodaphone broadband app to work. I kept getting the error: "no internet connection" after the tutorial and no "pair with wps" ever shows up. I restated the app, my iphone, the router many times but no luck.

So I left it that night thinking it will work today, the app didn't work, so I've just ended up editing the settings from the gui on my computer but this is really annoying and I was looking forward To the "family time" feature.

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If everything is looking OK from your end I would suggest giving them a call. 

Got a question?

08080 034 515
(free from all UK landlines and mobiles)

Lines are open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

dinkybluebug
2: Seeker

Did you get this fixed... Im having the same issues

Any advice?

dinkybluebug

Did you get this working?   Im having the same issue.

Any advice?

Jason15300
Not yet calling didn't help either they just said to use the gui 😑

Exactly the same issue here too!

i went through to support chat who had a phone and broadband router on their side. They checked it and said they were also having the same problem so would pass that it to a support team.

I've just posted elsewhere about this but having exactly the same issues.  Did anyone find a solution?  I don't even get to the pairing screen suggested in the steps to get connected - just the error message saying no internet (which I do have).

Ive been having the same problem too. Mine has been going on since the 20th September when my broadband went live.

Same problem exactly, first time I spoke to Vodafone they immediately said "What operating system are you using on your iPad?" When I said the latest one they told me it won't work with that yet we're working on it. When I rang about a different issue (slow speeds) I was asked to use the app and when I told them it wouldn't work and why he said oh I didn't know about that. So is it true and just a communication  problem within Vodafone or rubbish?

davebandit

Same problem here. VODAFONE are **** . I was Advised to to plug my iPhone into the router with a LAN cable! ##~##?!?!?
VODAFONE still don't acknowledge that there is a problem.
You might get the inference that I immensely dislike ****** VODAFONE!!

[Moderator note: Post edited due to community guidelines]