cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone cancelled my order without me asking!

DD
11: Established

I orginally placed my order on the 12th September at 10.30hrs online (the system was down before then) and along with everyone else have been waiting patiently only to also be told Out of Stock. I was in the queing system with ETA 2-9th October. 

On Friday I went to the Carphonewarehouse and they said they could get me a phone for this coming Wednesday. All I needed was my PAK number (which turns out not to be true - but that's another story). I called vodafone CS and asked the chap for my PAK number. He said fine and will put you through to the dept. The CS person then said ok I've cancelled your order and will raise the PAK code. That's when I asked who instructed him to do so... it surely wasnt me. He said the person putting me through to him did. Anyway to cut a long story short. Spoke to another rep. who said it was an internal mess up and I'll will be given a new order ref and put back in my original queue by the manager. 

I've just checked and the latest update is for delivery 23rd Oct - 6 November!!..

The new price plan is £71.49 per month, so with the £5 per full week refund on offer that;s just £20 maybe £25 back for the months wait. 

So much for trusting anything Vodafone say. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Can someone from Vodafone kindly comment?

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

11 REPLIES 11

DD

Update; This morning the online tracker came forward and showed 16th-23rd October. I had to pop the cork back into the champayne as it;s now gone back to 6th-20th November.. YOU BIG TEASE!

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

DD

Just another update for those interested.

For the last week the tracker was showing 16th-23rd October and today now gone back to 23rd -30th October.

Come on Vodafone, surely it can't be that difficult to satisfy the orders/ know potential stock after close to a month after launch!