Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone have changed some of the available tariffs on a 12 Month Contract :-(

DBurdon
4: Newbie

Hi All, 

Just wanted to bring something to peoples attention, I have pre-ordered a iPhone 6 Plus for £68.50 a month which include 13Gb of data this has now chnaged on the pre-order page to 20GB!! But my tariff remains at 13GB might be worth anybody on this tariff contacting Vodafone and seeing if they can get the extra data allowance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
That happened with the Samsung S5 earlier this year, and they went around and automatically changed the plans for folk in the weeks following. I'd say leave it for now (you risk having the order cancelled and reapplied, shoving you back in the queue) and if it doesn't auto-change, you have your 14 day cooling off period from receipt to call and get them to amend the plan when your handset is safe on your possession.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

GojuSuzi
That happened with the Samsung S5 earlier this year, and they went around and automatically changed the plans for folk in the weeks following. I'd say leave it for now (you risk having the order cancelled and reapplied, shoving you back in the queue) and if it doesn't auto-change, you have your 14 day cooling off period from receipt to call and get them to amend the plan when your handset is safe on your possession.

DBurdon
4: Newbie
Top Tip, thanks.