Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone - incompetence

spillz999
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am at the end of my thether with vodafone now!  I phoned friday morning and ordered a new account (iphone 6) and an upgrade iphone 6 (in that order).  Having of course wrestled with a useless website and spent 50 mins on hold before speaking to a customer assistant.

The upgrade has gone tickety boo and is scheduled for delivery on Friday.

The new number has not gone so well.  Having heard nothing by Sunday Lunch time I rang again and eventually they 'found' my order and I got an email with a WEB order number which still doesnt show up on the tracking system.

After 4 departments and 40 mins on the phone again today I was told that I wouldn't hear anything until 24 hours before delivery is due as it is treated as a new customer!  What a load of cods wallop!  

If this is how Vodafone treats 'new customers' I'm not sure I want to be part of it!

The whole point of ordering early on Friday was to get it at launch, if it fails to turn up this Friday Vodafone can cancel the order and I will take my business where it is appreciated.  I fail to uderstand how the second order can have gone through first?!

Rant over!

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi spillz999, 

We're aware that some email confirmations have been delayed. It's nothing to worry about and it doesn't mean that we haven't received your order. 

You'll receive more information closer to launch. 

Thanks, 

Kay

mickigi
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Not happy been told today by Vodafone unlikely recieve iphone 6 plus tomorrow after pre ordering before 0900 last week which was not easy and having 3 accounts I dont seem to be a valued customer. Need to get your sums right as quick enough to upgarde but not deliver on the phone.

Looking to get 6 plus elsewhere tomorrow and cancel my pre order.

its shocking the way Vodafone are handling this launch. sure it will be chaos but there communication is really bad.

been on stage 2 since 9am on the 12th told a few times it be here on the 19th no worries. spoke to web chat before about 2 hrs ago and told 2-4 weeks delay. not happy but fair dos.

phoned my boss to cancel my day off and but  i was so annoyed i fired a email to Vodafone's CEO saying how angry and annoyed i am at the moment especially paying for a 4g contract and i cant use the service.

low and behond 1405 thought i check the tracker and its hit stage 3.

spoke to web chat and its been dispatched already.

a total balls up and the information given is so conflicting its unreal.

well i better ring my boss up again and ask for my day off again