Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Was told an iPhone was in stock

Howelley
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm sure everyone else on here as probably had a similar experience to some degree. But I decided to upgrade my contract last month and while going through the upgrade process I was told there was 1 iPhone 7 Plus Black in stock at the store close to where I work.

I even received the emails/texts saying my order was ready for pickup, but when I went in I was told that they haven't seen any 7 Plus' in weeks! So a couple weeks passed, I went in a couple times but no luck. I was told my order had been cancelled via text (can still see it on the order tracker as being delivered between the 9th-16th)?

Now whenever I go onto myVodafone and either look at my upgrade status or any of my extras I get this.

chrome_2016-11-08_09-26-53.png

So currently I've paid for my deposit and the first month of the tariff even though I was lied to about the status of the phone. And now I have no idea about the status of the new phone/contract or even my current contract..

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Howelley

What's currently showing on the tracker for you?

Viki

Hi Viki,

It's currently showing as being on stage 2 confirmation, with an estimated delivery date between today and next wednesday. So that combined with the error messages on my account page and the emails/texts saying my order was cancelled because I didn't pick it up; leaves me a little confused as to the state of my order!

@Howelley

I know that we're currently awaiting stock from Apple.

Please speak to our Live Chat team so they can check the status of your order.

Thanks,

Viki