Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Web order, in store exchange - advice ASAP please

thomaslayz1000
2: Seeker
Hi all, Got my 6 plus delivered yesterday. It is a bit too big for me. Spoke to the online chat people today. I pre ordered the upgrade online, but have been told i can exchange in store for the iphone 6. I dont mind the wait but just want this clarified ASAP by someone else at Voda pls? Appreciated
4 REPLIES 4

thomaslayz1000
Worth noting, I ordered it and collected in store

Hi thomaslayz1000,

So we can discuss this further, please call us on 191 or 03333 040191.

Thanks,

Sarah

Unfortunately I do not have a spare 2hours + to wait on the phone. And I cannot schedule a call back as I have no handset. All I need is an address to post this back to, why is this so difficult to obtain, even the store havent got any idea! I CANNOT wait until Next week to send this back, I will terminate my agreement with Vodafone if I do not get this returns address.

This might help:

How do I return an item if I’ve changed my mind?

If you bought online or by phone
If you bought a phone, device or accessory from our website or over the phone and you're not happy - send it back for a full refund.
If you're a personal customer, you have the right to cancel your order and return your product no later than 14 calendar days after the day you receive your products or services, or welcome letter or email - whichever is later. This applies to all products, except digital items and unsealed software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used. Unfortunately you can’t take it back to one of our stores. Get in touch to arrange collection.

We’ll send you a pre-paid envelope, which will arrive in 2-5 days (this wait won’t affect your 14-day return period as you've already let us know).

Put everything that came with your order into the envelope and take it to a Post Office. Once it’s arrived with us we'll give you a refund and, if necessary, close any accounts.

If you bought in-store
You can take it back to that store for a refund within 14 calendar days from when you took the product home.
If you bought in-store and your order was out-of-stock or a pre-order – or if you arranged for it to be delivered to your home – then get in touch.

If you bought anywhere else
If you bought one of our products from another company like Phones4U or Carphone Warehouse, you’ll have to go back to the store you bought it from to find out what to do.

Alternatively
Download (PDF: 165KB), print and send this form to us and we can then begin the process.

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.