Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website now says back order 2-4 weeks

flyboi65
4: Newbie

After showing delivery from 19th Sept for 5 days the website has finally been updated to show back order 2-4 weeks earlier today

Wonder if that means everyone who ordered before the change will get theirs on Friday

7 REPLIES 7

davidjearly
4: Newbie

Interesting that some models, across both the 6 and 6 + range, still have 'from 19th September'. This gives me more hope that they'll arrive on 19th as expected for those ordering Friday am.

SkylineLvr
8: Helper
Just checked myself and it says out of stock. Hopefully we've all made the preorder in time.
  • Previous phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black Slate
  • Current phone: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
  • Next phone: Possibly the iPhone 7

Ohhhh, is that a good sign for all preorders to that point???? Hopefully it is, especially as some models still say delivery from 19th.

SkyLineLvr couldn't see any saying out of stock myself, but have noticed that what it says on my iPad differs from my MacBook on the Vodafone website sometimes, because on Friday on my iPad it said in stock for some 6 models rather than pre-order and then it changed yo pre-order later. I only noticed this because I had a few devices on the go trying to get a pre-order in on Friday 😀

SkylineLvr
I only checked the version I ordered. I put a 128GB iPhone plus in Space Grey into cart and choose secure checkout. It said in red letters out of stock.
  • Previous phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black Slate
  • Current phone: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
  • Next phone: Possibly the iPhone 7

Oh, ok, I didn't go through to checkout I just hovered over the different storage options. Hopefully all this is a good sign, fingers crossed.

JeanPauldeJong
7: Helper
7: Helper

The confirmation message I got today, despite ordering yesterday when it clearly stated that there was stock is very much covering their backside it seems...I'm not confident at all it will arrive....

Great news - we've received your pre-order for the iPHONE 6 PLUS 128GB SILVER

We'll do our best to get your device to you on launch day, but unfortunately due to stock availability we cannot guarantee this.

In the meantime, why not discover what people are saying on our eForum

That's exactly the same message I got when I ordered on Friday