Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website

HughesDE
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I know i'm probably going to get shut down for saying this, but why does the Vodafone website currently say that the 4s 16gb is in stock?? 

This is annoying as anything for me because when I rang this morning Vodafone said my phone is going be at least another week. Even though I ordered it a month ago today. YES A MONTH ago. But also isn't this going to be misleading to new customers who sign up on the site because I read on here from a moderator that they've got a backlog which is going take 3-4 weeks to clear. Therefore anyone ordering now should automatically be waiting at least 3-4 weeks. Surely Vodafone are just making themselves more of a target from more customers by doing this?? 

MODS an answer would be nice then feel free to close me down. 

Thankyou.

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Trev
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

There's an expanation to how the stock updates are calculated on the iPhone 4S Stock Availability thread.

In brief it shows the handsets in stock even when they are allocated to back orders.

Trev

chrischef

when is the vodafone website going to be fixed to allow you to see all options for upgrading instead of spend 30 mins plus on phone to call centres?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@chrischef wrote:

when is the vodafone website going to be fixed to allow you to see all options for upgrading instead of spend 30 mins plus on phone to call centres?

I'm afraid that Vodafone won't comment on that.  There have been a few reports of people having a new online interface, which would give the impression that it is ongoing at the moment. 

Why not upgrade in store - you can choose, the phone, plan and walk away with the device same day.

PWIAC