Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What do the order statuses mean?

BryPi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered my iPhone 5 online on Monday morning. I got a confirmation email telling me the order had been received but then it said I should get another email when the order is confirmed. On the order tracker I have the status "Checking your details and processing your order". I also have a confirmation date of Monday, but is this just confirmation that you've received it rather than the date my order was confirmed?

Really, I'd just like to know whether my order has gone through or not. I have excellent credit, but moved house three weeks ago and in the store they said they couldn't process it without some further bills etc. that I didn't have on me at the time. Not wanting to go all the way back I thought I'd try my luck online but now I have no idea where I stand!

It's no big deal if the order hasn't gone through, I'll just buy direct from Apple, but I don't want to buy from both places!!

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiri
12: Established

this gives you a better idea of where your at mate: :Smiling:

We have launched a new order checker, available here: Track my Vodafone order

This tool allows you to save time by checking the progress of your order online instead of calling in. Just go to the checker, enter your order reference (shown on any order emails from us) and post code, and you’ll be given one of the following updates:

- Checking your details and processing your order

This is stage one; we’ve received your order and are checking we have all the necessary details. We will soon be completing a credit check.

- Thanks for your order we need more details. Please call us on 08454 400 182 to confirm your order and quote your order number

We just need a few more details. Give us a call and we’ll be able to proceed with the order process.

- Unfortunately you did not meet our credit criteria for more details please see the email we've sent you

If you see this message, we will have sent you an email with further details. If you haven’t received an email, check your email spam folder.

- We’ve pre-ordered your phone .We’ll send it as soon it’s available

For Pre Orders - great news. This means your order has gone through successfully and you’re now in the pre-order queue. Whenever we get stock we’ll fulfil these orders before any others, and on a first come/first served basis.

- We’ve placed your order but it’s out of stock. This has been ordered from the manufacturer. We’ll send you e-mails to update you

For normal orders (i.e non pre-orders) – when an order is placed and the phone is out of stock you’ll be put into a first come/first served queue. Whenever we get stock deliveries we’ll work through this queue and get the order to you as soon as possible.

- We’ve cancelled your order. We’ve sent you an email

If you see this message, we will have sent you an email with further details. If you haven’t received an email, check your email spam folder, in case it’s accidentally gone there.

- Your order is on its way to our warehouse. It will be sorted for selection and delivery as soon as possible

Stock has been received and is now on its way to the warehouse to be picked for your order.

- Your order has been selected in the warehouse and is pending dispatch

Your order is nearly complete. It’s been picked and will be dispatched soon.

- We've connected your number. You can use it as soon as you get your phone

As per the message, your number will be ready to use as soon as you get your phone.

- Your order is sent and completed

Your order is on its way and will be with you soon.

The order checker is updated once every 24 hours, so if you don't see an update and it's been less than that, don't worry.

Thanks

eForum Team

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

kiri

your order has gone throughh: the emails you have recieved are confirmation for you and if you have a tracking order number: which you clearly do...then your in the system and your phone is ordered.

the status is taking some time to updates for people and it ONLY upadtes every 24 hours!!

mine changed from exactly what your seing to "we have pre-ordered your phone" this morning.

Ah fair enough, thanks.

It was the "checking your details" bit that made me worry it'd not got so far as doing the credit check!

kiri

long as you have that web-order number then your order is going through..if you fail credit checks or anything else then you will be contacted with that in regard.

kiri

this gives you a better idea of where your at mate: :Smiling:

We have launched a new order checker, available here: Track my Vodafone order

This tool allows you to save time by checking the progress of your order online instead of calling in. Just go to the checker, enter your order reference (shown on any order emails from us) and post code, and you’ll be given one of the following updates:

- Checking your details and processing your order

This is stage one; we’ve received your order and are checking we have all the necessary details. We will soon be completing a credit check.

- Thanks for your order we need more details. Please call us on 08454 400 182 to confirm your order and quote your order number

We just need a few more details. Give us a call and we’ll be able to proceed with the order process.

- Unfortunately you did not meet our credit criteria for more details please see the email we've sent you

If you see this message, we will have sent you an email with further details. If you haven’t received an email, check your email spam folder.

- We’ve pre-ordered your phone .We’ll send it as soon it’s available

For Pre Orders - great news. This means your order has gone through successfully and you’re now in the pre-order queue. Whenever we get stock we’ll fulfil these orders before any others, and on a first come/first served basis.

- We’ve placed your order but it’s out of stock. This has been ordered from the manufacturer. We’ll send you e-mails to update you

For normal orders (i.e non pre-orders) – when an order is placed and the phone is out of stock you’ll be put into a first come/first served queue. Whenever we get stock deliveries we’ll work through this queue and get the order to you as soon as possible.

- We’ve cancelled your order. We’ve sent you an email

If you see this message, we will have sent you an email with further details. If you haven’t received an email, check your email spam folder, in case it’s accidentally gone there.

- Your order is on its way to our warehouse. It will be sorted for selection and delivery as soon as possible

Stock has been received and is now on its way to the warehouse to be picked for your order.

- Your order has been selected in the warehouse and is pending dispatch

Your order is nearly complete. It’s been picked and will be dispatched soon.

- We've connected your number. You can use it as soon as you get your phone

As per the message, your number will be ready to use as soon as you get your phone.

- Your order is sent and completed

Your order is on its way and will be with you soon.

The order checker is updated once every 24 hours, so if you don't see an update and it's been less than that, don't worry.

Thanks

eForum Team

Fantastic, cheers.

Looks like I've not passed the credit check yet then. I shall patiently wait until I'm told to phone the credit check people!

Hi i have been on stage two for 2 weeks now.. the phone came out yesterday vut i still havent moved?.... it says im on your order has been accept3d and weve placed your order 

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If the phone only came out yesterday, you'll need to be patient as it can take a while to fulfill the back orders for the device.  Back orders are also dealt with in the order that they were received, so depending on when you ordered, you may have s slightly longer wait for the handset.

If you have any further queries about this order, use Live Chat or call up customer service.

PWIAC