Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

When is delivery?

shanerae123
4: Newbie

Can people update us here on what delivery date they have been told?

I've heard 2-4 weeks for iphone 6.

Any news on 6 Plus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KD
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi peeps,

At this stage we don't have any information on delivery timescales. When we do you'll be able to see them in the online store when you hover over the different colours and sizes. Via the Order Tracker you'll be able to see an estimated delivery window for your particular order.

Orders will be fullfilled on a first come, first served basis as far as possbile (depending on completion time of credit checks etc.)

Thanks

K

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

rosie111
4: Newbie

I was told 19th Sept, but will wait until it arrives before I believe it!!! x

I've finally managed to speak to someone on the phone.

iPhone 6:  2-4 weeks delivery time.

iPhone 6 plus:  'probably longer'

KD

Hi peeps,

At this stage we don't have any information on delivery timescales. When we do you'll be able to see them in the online store when you hover over the different colours and sizes. Via the Order Tracker you'll be able to see an estimated delivery window for your particular order.

Orders will be fullfilled on a first come, first served basis as far as possbile (depending on completion time of credit checks etc.)

Thanks

K

Hi, your online store is currently showing delivery times of 2-4 days which obviously doesn't sound right, plus when I spoke to a gentleman on 191 he said they don't know how many phones they are getting, surely still showing these delivery times at 17:30, when even Apple have long since pushed back delivery times is a little optimistic.

Please could you clarify, thank you. 🙂

When I put my order through it said on or before 19th September which I was very impressed with

Dave

That's great, mine says earliest delivery on the 19th, but when I spoke to 191 they said, they would try their best and it wasn't guaranteed. Hope you get yours on Friday.