cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Hi Gareth1201,

I can see that you've also posted your query here, in the Pay monthly Services forum, which has received a response from a community member. So that information isn't duplicated, any response we give will be on the linked thread.

Thanks

Andy

eForum Team

Could I also have the email? I am experiencing the text saying ''unable to upgrade'' or something. Thank you..

Steff.

Hi guys,

lauraashcroft, saulbusbycozic, rebecca_norris, Steffanieeh - I'm popping you each an email, so if you still need help just reply back to these.

Dave

Hiya,

i'm having the same problem where i've texted 97886 and it says i'm not "eligible to upgrade your Vodafone account"..
could you please help me in obtaining my account number and/or pin?

Thank you,
Claire

Hi there ClaireM549,

I've just tried this and it's worked for me.

Can you create a message and send it to 97886 with the following text?

Account (your postcode in the correct format [I used ST5 7JH])

If this fails to yield the required results then please follow Dave's advice in his last reply.

Kindest regards,

Lee

eForum Team

Hello Lee

Tried the text method and I get the failed message same as everyone else.

Would really like to know my account number!

Cheers

Hi Morsicatio,

You don’t need to worry as an email is on it’s way to you now, simply reply with your details and we will be able to locate your account and get all the information that you need.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how I have answered your query today, please complete our short customer feedback survey.

GUYS I NEED THIS ASAP PLEASE. TODAY IF POSSIBLE.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ProdigyRep.

Thank you for your post, it is great to see you again.

I have sent an email to the address you registered with on the eForum.

Please complete and reply to the email, once we have this back we can get this sorted for you.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team