cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Retired-Moderat
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi David,

Many thanks To AnnS for providing the information you were seeking, thanks Ann :).

Should you need any further assistance, don't forget to check out our comprehensive online help centre.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response

davidbarker
1: Seeker
Thanks for the info! I ended up calling them as the text came back telling me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade... not sure what that was about! lol.

Of course, now I'm stuck when trying to enter it because of the bug with the submit button, but that's another problem.

Thanks again!

lewincg
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! I ended up calling them as the text came back telling me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade... not sure what that was about! lol.

Of course, now I'm stuck when trying to enter it because of the bug with the submit button, but that's another problem.

Thanks again!

I'm in the same situation - ported from o2, didn't get a welcome letter and when I texted as above I also got the "not eligible for an upgrade" message!

Now on hold for customer services.... (10 mins so far!!)

coralamber
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation - ported from o2, didn't get a welcome letter and when I texted as above I also got the "not eligible for an upgrade" message!

Now on hold for customer services.... (10 mins so far!!)

Seems like a lot of people are jumping ship from O2 lately, I've just moved and as I did it online, didn't get a welcome letter, and the text thing also didn't work! I was given the same "not eligible for upgrade" response.

I hope when I phone tomorrow morning, I won't be on hold for too long!

I have the same problem as above, moved from Orange got sent a sim card with no welcome letter, now I can't get my account number... Very frustrating!! Sort it out Vodafone!!

Hi JHayes,

Thanks for posting, I can understand how annoying this must be. Have you tried texting ACCOUNT to 97886? If so, did you receive the message that you're not eligible to upgrade yet? If that's the case then please reply to the email that I've just sent you and we'll be able to send this to you.

George

eForum Team

Hello first post!

I'm having exactly the same problems......no account number or pin and the text just gives me the 'no upgrade message'!!!

Hi Traleegirl,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team. :Smiling:

You don't need to worry about this, I have sent you a quick email to the address you have used to register with us, simply reply to this with your details and i will get one of our team to get all of the details you need. :Winking_smiley:

James

eForum Team

If you would like to give me any feedback regarding my service today please fill in our short feedback survey.

i have exactly the same problem!!

i keep getting the 'unable to upgrade' message and all i want is my account number! :Sad_face: help please