Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Which colour?

tailwhip2000
5: Helper

so which colour iphone 6s/6s plus is everyone going for?

i have had a gold 5s for a couple of years now, and was going to get gold again, but for some reason the rose gold does look nice.

is rose gold a little too feminine for a guy?

16 REPLIES 16

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Rose Gold AKA pink?

I've usually had space grey or silver - might go for the gold this time.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@tailwhip2000 wrote:

is rose gold a little too feminine for a guy?

I saw the rose gold in an Apple store this morning and it does look feminine (to my eyes at least).

BandOfBrothers

Space Grey is my choice. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

brownbear
8: Helper
8: Helper

I'm kinda with you on this one... I actually quite like the Rose Gold version.... however.. I know what will happen so I have order the Gold one instead :Smiling:

kids

As an aside I was quite surprised at how heavy the new models are.

Talos
10: Established
10: Established

I ordered today, gone for the gold version, always gone for space grey / black, wanted a change, did look at the rose gold, but it looks too pink, roll on the 25th now. :Smiling:

Diorama42
4: Newbie

Well, my 4S was black, then my 5S was gold, then I went with silver for my 6 Plus.

While I suppose I should do the rose (pink) gold next to follow the tradition, I decided to go for Space Grey on my 6S Plus. I like the fact that with the screen off, the whole front of the phone is a monolithic black, with no obvious screen boundary.

Has to be Rose Gold!

BIG Apple fan, i have all the Apple products and it helps im an Apple Devloper :Winking_smiley:

oldmouche
4: Newbie

Space Grey 64 Gb 6S ordered over the phone last night when they called me in response to me showing an interest on Vodafone website