Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why No Information On Delivery Failure?

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established

What about those of us who were repeatedly guaranteed delivery on launch day- but instead just keep getting "delayed' texts?

I spoke to VF on the phone every single day between 9th and 16th Sept, each time i was given an absolute guarantee that my phone would be delivered on the 16th. I took the day off and waited. Now almost a week later and i just gets the same "delayed" texts as everyone else.

When is someone going to get in touch with me and tell me what went wrong with my specific order-that was guaranteed by VF for 16th?

I realise that there are stock issues but that still does not address my specifc issue.  You guaranteed a delivery date and failed.  Why havent you been in touch to explain what went wrong?  If you guarantee a date and don't deliver you need to explain yourself.

2 REPLIES 2

earoles55
4: Newbie

Everything you say is correct... I was in the same boat until yesterday. I've followed the threads where people have posted their quite valid frustrations. Some might say a lot of people are getting quite bent out of shape over what is just a phone, but, I think it's more about the complete lack of communication and ignorance by Voda to acknowledge they have a responsibility to their customers. I think people just want clear and honest information that allows them to make an informed decision on whether they stay and wait or cancel.

Sadly I have no real choice but to stay because no other network can offer the kinds of deal that Vodafone does (for me anyway). However, I did decide to cancel my handset upgrade yesterday because I just couldn't be bothered to wait around for the wish to washy answers that the company is drip feeding out. And there was no way I was gonna enter into the daily table tennis game of information that so many of the guys on here play........ that's not a criticism either, I wish I had the patience for it but the keyboard warrior in mean just can't handle it!

Anyway, I logged on to the apple website yesterday, reserved my 7+ and an hour later I had it in my hand. No fuss no ###~## no lies no excuses. I'd really suggest other people consider doing it. Obviously I understand that some people can't afford the initial outlay and I get that. But don't forget about the apple upgrade program.... you can sign up with AppleCare or without it to make the payments cheaper. It's a 20 month agreement but after 11 months you can either trade you phone in to upgrade again or trade in your phone which pays off the outstanding months and you walk away trouble free.

Apple gave me £350 for my 6s as well which offsets the cost as well.

Moderator Notes: Post edited, please refer to our Community Guidelines.

24th Sept and still not information on the failed delivery, guaranteed by VF for the 16th.