Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why does anyone stay with Vodafone

Expectthebest
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
My husband sent phone for repair on 7th Sept. Told it should be ready by 19th. It's now 26th. No call, and when you enter the job number on the tracking page of the website it just blanks the fields . Double fail there then .

I need to talk to customer service. Hung on forever. The message said I could book a call back within 20 minutes. That was over an hour ago. Have tried calling again. After 15 mins gave up.

I have no signal (in Buckinghamshire!) where other networks do, no 3G, ( so before you start bragging about 4g , how about you roll out 3 g to us all?

So, since I have 3 accounts, all with crap service, all with no signal, remind me again what you have to offer ?

Oh, and I have one of those stupid signal booster things - doesn't work either .

1 REPLY 1

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Why does anyone stay with Vodafone? That was your question.

Not everyone has problems; I joined Vodafone before it was Vodafone, I have never bought a phone from Vodafone always preferring to buy my own, so I am not a big money spinner for Vodafone.

In all those years my only problem has been a few signal outgages in my village, nothing terrible but a few hours of incovenience three or four times.  Also my village has very iffy 3G but as I use home wifi it does not really bother me        

I use iPhones (have done since the iPhone2), use a sim only plan that cost me all of £10 per month, so no big profit there for Vodafone.

This morning I wanted to swap my sim for a nano-sim, so went to the Worthing store, as luck would have it I was the only customer, the guys there swapped the sim, activated it and just as he was starting to tell me activation could take between 1-24 hours to complete some text messages came though. so I was in and out of the store in under twenty-minutes with a fully active sim.

You asked the reason -that is mine.:smileyhappy:

You also need to remember that by there very nature these boards will always receive posts from people having problems, the untold millions of others who do not post here are happy with the service.