Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wi-fi calling on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus

PG1982
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have an iPhone 6 and was wondering is Vodafone is ever going to launch wifi calling on an iPhone 6 or is Vodafone only focussing on new handsets and not the old ones even though they are sold by Vodafone?

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. Vodafone have made the decision to concentrate on new devices so won't be introducing it on older models.

Hi,

Thats very bad of Vodafone that they will support wifi calling on newer devices and not on old devices..

Is there a petition which could be signed so that Vodafone can do something about it? :smileyhappy:

BandOfBrothers

I've not seen a petition but you could put your thoughts in writing to the correspondence address at the foot of the forum page or use social media. 

Twitter @vodafoneukhelp and Facebook -> VodafoneUK

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@PG1982 wrote:

Thats very bad of Vodafone that they will support wifi calling on newer devices and not on old devices.

I'd disagree there.  Why would any company spend time and money investing in devices that are shortly going to be phased out?  From a business point of view, it makes sense to focus on the newer devices / flagship devices.

PWIAC

No investment to be made, the impementation is the same across all devices since iPhone 5. It's simply a push for people to buy newer devices and to do this they've delibratley disallowed it.