Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Worth the wait?

Rnegray
3: Seeker
So, whilst I'm still waiting and getting oh so excited by different shades of green on my online tracker........ could someone who has received the holy grail tell me was it worth the wait? Are you impressed with the iPhone 6?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DD
11: Established

The wife has the iPhone 6 (I'm waiting on the plus myself) but must say it is very very sleek and yes impressive. The screen is a lot clearer and the camera/pictures also seems much better. Also the size is 'perfect' not sure about the plus but that's just down to personal taste. 

Other then that, can;t really see that much more of an improvement on the battery performance though. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

DD

The wife has the iPhone 6 (I'm waiting on the plus myself) but must say it is very very sleek and yes impressive. The screen is a lot clearer and the camera/pictures also seems much better. Also the size is 'perfect' not sure about the plus but that's just down to personal taste. 

Other then that, can;t really see that much more of an improvement on the battery performance though. 

Don't mess with stupid people. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Rnegray
That's great, thanks. Good to hear some positives in amongst so many negatives surrounding the delays.