iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Carrier Settings Update 58.0

Hey everyone, 17.4 OS for iPhone was released last night and I have noticed that my carrier settings  have updated to 58.0, does anyone know what this actually changed on the phone? I remember previously when things like wifi calling and Volte was ac...

Proof of Usage for ESIM showing no IMEI details

Hi I just asked from Vodafone for proof of usage for my ESIM  which I am using from last 6 months but they are giving me only physical sim usage with IMEI which I barely used 1 day while with ESIM they are not showing the IMEI. What should I do it is...

Usaf1995 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does Apple Watch now work reliably on Vodafone?

I’m about to buy an Apple Watch 9. I’m debating between the regular GPS one and a cellular one. The only thing putting me off the latter is the slew of posts on here about issues connecting it to OneNumber, etc. Have these now been resolved or is thi...

Apple Watch network service

 Help!I bought an Apple Watch on Vodafone to pair with my Vodafone contract on my iPhone, and for some reason I’m not able to connect it to my mobile service. Every time I try, I get this “subscription already exists” error, and it asks me to unpair ...

IMG_9445.png

Resolved! Uk

my name is Ivan iliev im real

Broadband app connectivity

I have had trouble continually with connecting to my router even before the new version of the app. I get “ router is offline “ errors all the time now when trying to connect, and I know it isn’t because all devices are working. My phone is iPhone 11...

Resolved! My iPhone keeps sending calls straight to voicemail

Hi ‍  My IPhone keeps sending my calls straight to voicemail. My texts are fine and receiving them without any issues. I did use call forwarding to voicemail for a few months but this has been disabled and hasn’t rectified the problem. I have follo...

Galaxy Watch 6 LTE Connection Issues

Hi, I'm new to this and was  wondering if anyone had any advice or help that they were willing to share.I just got a Galaxy Watch 6 LTE for Xmas and I'm having a bit of trouble with it.If I'm not within range of my phone, the watch will not let me se...

New to vodafone, SIM can't send SMS

Hello,I am new to vodafone. I had Verizon in the US, and switched to vodafone when I moved here. I got a new UK number, but kept my phone. I have an iPhone 12 Pro and inserted my new vodafone SIM into it. I can send and receive iMessages, but not SMS...

emwall25 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage activation

After porting my number from o2, i’ve been notified that the porting was successful and have checked the number is linked to my phone. However i cannot send iMessage texts from my number as it is “waiting for activation”. I’ve tried every method i’ve...