iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 13 Pro Max 512gb

Hi I've upgraded my phone and still awaiting due to back order. Any indication of when this might come? I don't have a phone at the moment and I'm pregnant and high risk so need one urgently. Didn't expect a phone that's almost a year old to take so ...

Error 2404 when attempting to log in to Vodafone app via sim

I’m having problems to log in to my Vodagone account even after contacting tobi and having re-registered.if I try to log in I get ‘unexpected error occurred when trying to log in’.if I skip login amd try to use sim the error code is 2404.This has per...

Reynu by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Putting Verizon SIM in Vodafone UK iphone

I'm from the UK but currently living in the US for grad school. I have a Verizon unlimited plan and an iphone 8 that I got from Verizon in 2018. I'm going back to the UK for Christmas and was thinking of getting an iphone 13 with Vodafone UK (with wh...

DPA pin

I’m trying to set up my one number plan and it’s asking for a DPA pin. I thought this was my pin for my account but it’s not HELP NEEDED PLEASE 

Lost parcel with iPad at DPD

Hello. The package was "delivered" 22/06/2022 at 12.45 a DPD courier left the package at the bottom of the stairs in an open cage at 1 pm it was gone (I never saw the package or the courier) the case was reported to the Police, DPD and Vodafone. Voda...

AFB9F4E5-1BCC-44CC-B358-3773D1D16344.jpeg
seb333k by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old number hasn’t transferred to new SIM card

Recently purchased new iPhone and transferred from EE to Vodafone. I gave them the pac code to transfer the old number to my new SIM [Removed] They told me the number would be transferred today. This seems to be half true, as the old number has been ...

Visual Voicemail not working after roaming abroad

iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS 15.5 Have noticed that with this account every time when I returned from trips to Europe, Visual voicemail stops working when I get back to the UK. To be clear, I am currently in the UK. This happened initially when I opened ...

iMessage waiting for activation for over 24 hours

I have an iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 15.5 with dual SIM: a physical SIM on Three, and an eSIM on Vodafone. My "main" line is Vodafone; the Three line is just used as an occasional backup.I noticed on Saturday that an ongoing iMessage conversation swit...

IMG_1296.jpg IMG_1297.jpg