iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch help needed!!!

So after changing my phone and watch working fine for first few days on the watch app it shows the message your. Vodafone uk account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch please contact 191 for more info...underneath that I have 2...

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G to 3G iPhone 12 pro max

So all day yesterday I had a nightmare not being able to make calls although I could receive them and access data after numerous web chats calls to cust services I finally was able to start making calls after tech dept did something’s at there end al...

• 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch change over to new iPhone

So after changing my phone and watch working fine for first few days on the watch app it shows the message your. Vodafone uk account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch please contact 191 for more info...underneath that I have 2...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Searching for signal and 5G

Hello,a few weeks ago I realised that my iPhone X was constantly searching for the 4G signal and connecting for a couple of minutes only and losing it again. I tried different locations and it’s the same.Last week I got a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and I ...

mosanmir by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trade-in Tool

Trade in tool doesn’t work couple pictures attached 

49A80ECA-8B52-4C45-9A81-D61629D0C950.png 2F79E1F9-5A50-4902-B1F5-B9BED3E3E8A0.png
Jarosz74 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone app

I’m having issues with the Vodafone app. No matter which setting I go in, I get an error 6201. Searched Twitter and many seem to having the same issue. I’ve deleted it and installed it many times. Any ideas? 

gs1982 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Esim upgrade broke My Vodafone

At the weekend I swapped my iPhone 12 to esim from a standard sim via Vodafone’s website. All went well except My Vodafone app isn’t working ever since. I’ve restarted the phone and deleted/reinstalled the app. It starts to load then comes up with er...

Richy_01 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch Cellular Issues

So I’ve bought a new Apple Watch cellular and I’ve been trying to add it to my Vodafone One Number account. When I try to add the watch it keeps coming up saying that I’ve reached the limit on the number of devices allowed; however it’s not on any ot...

khakilad by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 4 mobile data error Maximum devices

Hi getting so stressed about this and hoping someone has similar . Numerous calls to Vodafone and they really don’t seem to have a clue . Purchased Apple Watch 4 direct from them and when I attempt to connect mobile cellular data . I get the message ...

Andudz by 3: Seeker
  • 62 replies
  • 0 thanks

Visual Voicemail Update?

Anyone heard any news on visual voicemail rollout as I know its been mentioned for a while and there is even instructions on setup online