iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Annual upgrade promise

Ok so I received my new iPhone 12 pro max yesterday all good. I have done this on the AUP what is the situation now regarding sending back my 11 pro max? Do Vodafone send out a pack for me to send in? Has anyone else done this yet and received anythi...

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! eSim Missed Call Notifications

Hi, I have a Vodafone pay monthly personal contract and a Vodafone business contract with my employer. Now that dual sim is supported by Vodafone in the UK, I’d like to take advantage of carrying one device instead of two.Question: I read on Apple’s ...

Dk1uk by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Dual Sim - Design flaw...

This one isn't aimed at Vodafone, more something Apple need to address as I was quite surprised by this. So I got my Apple 12 Pro this week and finally managed to get my Vodafone UK account onto eSim leaving the sim slot free for another SIM card to ...

donnyguy by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Were are the people who work for vodafone here???

Can you please make a statement about Vodafone miss selling the iphone 12 with wrong delivery promised dates. I have now been waiting nearly 4 weeks for this phone!!!  Im furious, and im sick of hearing your lies.   live chat = useless  Telephone cus...

Unlimted Max Upgrade - Unlimited Picture Messages

New phone on the way, but noticed on my vodafone app under my plan details it doesn't list the unlimited picture messages as a benefit, can someone from support confirm either way? See attached. 

unlimited picture messages.PNG

Finding a qr code to activate my sim

I just did my software update on my iPhone Se and I need to resign in to my data plan. When I go to settings and add a data plan it comes up saying I need a qr code to log in but I don have one. How do I get the qr code I need?

Akusi by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 12

So I wonder how long the iPhone 12 back orders will take once announced I’m praying it’s different to previous years and they get sent at a reasonable time?? 

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! ESIM

Can someone tell me, if I have to reset and erase my iPhone back to factory settings will I have to get a new e-sim or is there a way to preserve the old one?  

Theakstone by 12: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone app error, won’t start.

Every time I open My Vodafone app (since app update) I get this in a continuous loop.I have tried deleting app and reinstalling, but still has the same issue.  

5A475E9D-C89A-40F6-940E-2A6C322199B1.png