iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch Apple Watch

Hello,  I currently have my Apple Watch linked to a number on my account. On Friday I’ll be upgrading my second line and will ask for the PAC on the other line. Am I able to switch the OneNumber subscription to the other number easily?

garetc by 12: Established
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 12 3G only mobile data

Hello, I need to use 3G data on the iPhone 12.  4G is too slow at this location but 3G is fine.  The Mobile Data Options in Settings only allows 5G or 4G - no 3G only.Any ideas please?Thanks.

Dtc1 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

What does blacklist do?

Hi, my phone was stolen this weekend and I called and had the phone blacklisted within 24 hours. Unfortunately the advisor never done it right so the person who had my phone was able to access my details on my phone after getting it jailbroken.I have...

cw98x by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Annual Upgrade 12 Pro Max

A thought has cross my mind with regards to the iPhone 12 Pro Max and the 12 Month Annual Upgrade Promise from Vodafone. The iP12PM is released late this year so what happens next year? If the virus calms down and Apple resume their usual release sch...

garetc by 12: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! “Add Mobile Plan” greyed out on iPhone 12 Pro

Hi, another person with an Apple Watch issue lol Ever since I got the 12 Pro on upgrade the option to add a mobile data plan to my Apple Watch is greyed out with the message underneath “Your vodafone UK account is not eligible to enable mobile data o...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch 5 Cellular Problem

After three weeks, over ten hours on calls and chats and a lack of response on twitter (despite starting a conversation) I am at the end of my tether.Having been advised several times to restart, unpair/repair/do EID etc my watch 5 and phone are now ...

Unable to pair Apple Watch 6 to mobile data

Has anyone successfully connected their Apple Watch 6 to their Vodafone one number plan? 8 hours on the phone since Saturday and still no connection! I try to connect to cellular abs it takes me to the Vodafone log in page to sign up to one number an...

iPhone 11 Pro Max to 12 pro max regarding watch

Ok so I’m planning on ordering the 12 pro max next week what’s the procedure with changing my Apple Watch from my 11 pro max to my new one is there anything major I need to do? Any help appreciated people 

LeeBfc by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cellular Apple Watch

How do I find out if my Business Vodafone Account can connect to a Cellular Apple Watch?

Apple Watch 6 can’t connect to date plan

I’m hoping someone has experienced the same merry dance I’ve been on for a week now. When I try to connect my watch to my data plan, it tells me I have too many devices? I only have my watch and phone on a new contract. I keep talking to Vodafone who...

Trice by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 1 thanks