iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do Apps like spotify plus Affect my Device Performance ?

Hello, i want to know that if 3rd-party app installers like [Removed] affect the performance of my iOS device. They don't jailbreak the device and hence do not play with the internal iOS files, so I m am not very concerned about the security aspect a...

Almhdy by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! What is the cost to connect an Apple Watch to Vodafone?

Hi I just told by chat that the monthly cost to connect my (shop bought) Apple Watch S5 to my Vodafone plan is £15 a month.  Does anyone know if that's correct?  It was £7 on EE!  Seems a bit steep to be over double the cost when there is no addition...

VF cannot activate sim share Apple watch 5

I'm hearing horror stories about this and now I know why.  Almost every agent tells me something different - in fact one said they had 'run out of esims'  So...I have an iwatch 5 bought via Apple not Vodafone.  Yesterday I gave VF my EID number and t...

SMTP on data not working

I cannot get SMTP working over data,  It works fine on wifi.I have 3 different SMTPs I can use.  They all work fine over wifi but not when using vodafone.  I have tried various ports (465, 587, 25) and have tried send.vodafone.net What often happens ...

markhad by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Shocking service shocking

bought Apple Watch from Apple and first thing which I made was call to 191 to activate it paased the 32 number required  and charged further £7 on top of my phone plan.  I’ve got information about that it will be activated in 24h. When not active pho...

alcr70 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone not connecting to wifi

I have been with Vodafone a month and have 2 major problems I can't resolve.1. My iPhone 5s won't stay connected to wifi for more than a few seconds.2. I have successfully unlocked the adult content blocker (gambling sites etc) on my phone but am una...

Tirkiz by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lost Data connection following Vodafone to Vodafone number porting

Hi all,  I ported my old (Vodafone) contract number to my new (Vodafone) sim over the weekend after waiting for a month for the previous contract to be converted to PAYG. (new sim has been active and working fine on temporary number for a month). Fol...

Watch 5

I received my Watch5 and initiated the set up. Network plan sharing consistently error 2005 which having read many threads was the biggest grumble concerning Watch4.long story short after various false starts with Vodafone contacts EID is now showing...

_Rick65 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to connect Vodafone purchased Apple Watch

Hi I have just bought an Apple Watch from Vodafone on the £29pm plan. It's arrived but I've been struggling to get it connected for the past couple of days now. When I try to activate the cellular plan I just get an error saying that I can't activate...

New Apple watch cellular

So this is getting ridiculous now.  Every day I have called up Vodafone to get my new apple watch setup with cellular to replace my old apple watch series 4. Everyday they tell me that I just need to wait. I have given my eid number at least six time...

nathanp by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks