iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening my Vodaphone App

My Vodaphone App won't open .  It says it needs to identify me though I've used it several times before on this phone, tells me to switch off WiFi, but still does not work, says they are unable to identify me, suggest turning off VPN though when I do...

iPhone X + Apple Watch 4 Cellular = No WiFi Calling

After trying with no success either on twitter or via the phone I would I would try here as a last resort.Despite my Vodafone account saying I have WiFi calling enabled, and the same setting toggled on my iPhone X. I do not have any WiFi calling. I t...

norwoody by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch Series 5 Migration

So just wanted to actually compliment Vodafone for once! Received my new Apple Watch Series 5 along with my 11 Pro yesterday and I must confess I was dreading trying to get the data plan working with the new phone and watch. Last year with the Series...

garethr by 12: Established
  • 10 replies
  • 5 thanks

Vodafone app not working.

For the last week or so I have received this message ( see attached file for the error message) . I’ve pressed it to restart but it doesn’t work. I have reinstalled and installed and it doesn’t work? Anyone know the solution? Thanks. 

Apple Watch Connection Issue

I had to swap my Apple Watch 4 due to an issue.  The first one was connected via e-sim and I had no issues.  However getting Vodafone to swap the e-sim to my replacement Watch has been a nightmare. 5 calls of over 20 minutes each and still not workin...

Apple TV and Vodafone Broadband

Has anyone used Vodafone Broadband with an Apple TV or does anyone know if they are compatible

gw6ivx by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Esim

I have been waiting for over 12 months for Vodafone to allow the esim on the iphone XSThe only reason the phone was purchased was because of this featureAt the iphone XS launch it said it would be available on EE and Vodafone 12 months later and a ne...

No Service

I wanted to use my existing Vodafone business sim with my wife's old iPhone which was previously on O2.My work said this was fine "just swap the sim over, people do it all the time"iPhone unlocked.Wouldn't work with Vodafone business sim.Wouldn't wor...

Suspicious txt re update

I received a TXT messages this morning purporting to come from VF, however, used to receiving many phishingmessages and spoofs I thought I would call VF support to ask if legitimate. It was asking me to click in a link to update my network settings a...