Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

case / bumper for iphone 6 plus

Roverduck
4: Newbie

Afternoon All

I want to get a case or bumper for my iphone 6 plus.

the two I have found are

Spigen Hybrid Metal Cover iPhone

or

Devilcase iphone 6

I really like both but not sure which to go for. What are your opinions?

HTC One M7 Running very slow and wanting to try an Iphone 6

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

I originally purchased the original  leather case in black for my iPhone 6 Plus ,and still use it occasionally.

I also use a low cost clear silicone case from one of the famous auction sites occasionally too to add grip to what is basically a slippery expensive phone to keep hold of 😄

My preference is to have something around it to add grip but to also try and not detract from the beauty of the phones aesthetics and lines by surrounding / encasing it in thick rubber and plastic.

Really it's down to personal preference and would say go with what pleases the eye and pocket !

Both cases you highlight are nice. If disposable income allows buy both and switch them around.

To add I have used many Metal bumpers and cases before and even tho some have internal sponges/inserts and plastic antenna breaks in the case to help stop them Marking the iPhone and to stop signal degradation they still can make the iPhone drop a signal bar or two ,so if your in fringe coverage Id suggest not opting for a metal option.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks Fella,

I would love to have both but cost puts a stop to that. I'm going to try the Spigen as I have seen one in a CPW shop and it looks and feels very nice.

HTC One M7 Running very slow and wanting to try an Iphone 6