Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

deleated text s

akfxxx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have iphone 6 and my texts saved have got deleated either by my mistake or whatever.  i have tried looking on web and tried the itunes back up etc but they have not been saved there or in cloud, after reading several items on web they state i should be able to get access / copy of texts both in and out via service provider Vodafone obviously. is there way of getting these 

any help please Thanks Alan

2 REPLIES 2

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
As far as I know, the network providers are only allowed to store that kind of data for security purposes, and thus would only be allowed to provide or look at it if requested via a court order (for example if the police wanted proof of your involvement in something nefarious, or proof of conversations that made you a victim of something). Anything short of that would be an invasion of your privacy, and thus, even if you request it, it's not something they'd be able to provide because they can't look at it under data protection and privacy legislature.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @akfxxx

Your texts should be backed up in your iCloud Backups unless you've turned that off. 

If you've deleted them from your phone and have no backups then they are lost. 

The Networks don't keep them on their servers / messaging centres for very long. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.