cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

further conflicting advice and cut off after an hour waiting to get to Complaints

denilsondeg
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So, i've now been in to a store, been on webchat and looked on here.

quick Timeline:

Wife ordered Rose Gold Iphone 7plus 32 GB on Friday 9th September at 0840 to go to a branch (ordered through the website)

Her sister ordered exactly the same but 5 minutes later (to her home address)

Last night, sister in law gets a confirmation of delivery.

This morning, chased up on webchat first of all and the advisor told me the dispatch number - which was not compatible with DPD (he had told me it was).  then tells me i'll get the order 'as soon as possible' and that it 'takes some time'.

I then go in to a local store and the helpful chap advises that a lot of orders have been cancelled with no cancellation note.

Now tried to phone the 0808 number for complaints and waited 45 minutes before it was answered and then hung up immediately... back on so far for 17 minutes of music...

I want to know why orders were not completed first come first served

Why are branches and webchat telling different stories.

I did believe the branch until reading posts on here and it appears to be deliveries to home addresses affected to

Why did Vodafone not send cancellations.

Someone got £120 compensation... i don't think that's enough when paying £60 up front and £57 per month...

would love to hear from someone in Vodafone but appears all have taken today off! (or are in hiding)

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @denilsondeg

Apologies for the delayed reply. Have you had any further updates on this? Orders are being completed first come first serve, did you order in different ways or were both of the orders put through online? I assume in this case that we had some trouble getting enough stock to store in time. 

It's something that we're working on and we're hoping to have updates and have this sorted very soon. You can see our statement about this here

Cara