Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

i need iphone 6

Harriet3d
1: Seeker

i need new mobilephone, and im interisting with iphone, i've read many reviews, but im still not satisfied with it. anyone can give me more reviews ? i saw it on amazon.co.uk Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

SkylineLvr
8: Helper
8: Helper
Do a google search for some more in depth reviews, or pop into your local Apple store and try it out.

I love my 6 Plus. I find the size to be perfect for me. The screen looks great. The camera is the best I've ever seen on a smartphone, and my wife would say the same (she used to hate iPhones). I originally didn't like how it looked when I first saw photos online, especially how the antennas on the back breakup the aluminum body. But once I took it out of the box I absolutely fell in love with. I think it looks very sleek and sexy. The camera protruding out can be an issue for some, but since I use a case, it doesn't bother me much.

You should also look up reviews on YouTube. Do a search for iPhone 6 scratch test and be amazed at the results.
  • Previous phone: iPhone 5 64GB Black Slate
  • Current phone: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
  • Next phone: Possibly the iPhone 7

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If reading through all the reviews online isn't good enough for you, reading another review probably isn't going to help. Why not pop into a Vodafone Store and see if they have any demo handsets for you to have a play with.  That way you can satisfy your curiosity. 

PWIAC