Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPad 3 upgrade

johnmccoy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have an iPad3 64Gb on contract until March next year. I want to upgrade this to a 128Gb iPad Air whenever possible, but it seems Vodafone only do the 64Gb versions. Will it be possible to get a 128Gb iPad from you when I am able to upgrade, or will I have to get one from Apple and transfer my sim over to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi

As the new iPad has only just been launched, you may find that things have changed by the time you upgrade in March. Vodafone won't comment on if they will stock a device until the information is made public. So keep an eye on things closer to when you can upgrade. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p

Hi

As the new iPad has only just been launched, you may find that things have changed by the time you upgrade in March. Vodafone won't comment on if they will stock a device until the information is made public. So keep an eye on things closer to when you can upgrade. 

PWIAC

Seems that the 128GB model is not available on Vodafone after all. My contract has now finished and I've decided to keep this ipad until the next model is released. Can I get my current contact converted to a better deal? If not do I need to have it unlocked from Vodafone before I can get a sim from elsewhere?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi johnmccoy,

You can find our data Sim only offers here.

If you’d like to unlock your iPad, please follow the process here.

Thanks,

Gemma