Ask

Solution

iPad Air - My Review.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

My iPad Air 16gb

image.jpg

I find that the iPad Air’s Retina text and icons have brilliant sharpness. This makes reading text and viewing internet pages a breeze.

The iPad Air simply exudes High quality construction like any other  device, and has a very sleek design.

I use a cover purchased from one of the well known auction sites to keep it in good condition. An enclosed magnet serves to shut off the screen when I flip the case shut.

The battery usage on my iPad Air is impressive to say the very least. The larger screen size of 9.7” (diagonal) does help with my tired old eyes !

The iPad Air's speakers are loud and audible alerts are clear.

It also has precision machined volume and mute buttons and power button that don't feel loose, and bring up the premium feel to the tablet.

Personally I use this tablet for surfing , watching movie trailers and TV series such as Game of Thrones etc and have a few albums in the music app.

If your a gamer and or want to keep lots of music and apps etc then I would suggest you choose one of the larger memory capacity options to suit your needs and pocket as you cannot expand using a SD card and you may find yourself micro managing the data.

I opt to use DropBox to save some data such as photos.

The Good.

Light. Good Battery usage / standby times. Still small enough to be portable. Amazing Retina Screen. Speedy Performance. High quality construction.

The Not so Good.

Price. Lacks Touch i.d. Lacks SD Slot. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

0 REPLIES 0