Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4s no service

Dolly
2: Seeker
Hello,
I just got the new iPhone with vodafone and since yesterday it's been saying no service. It didn't fall or anything. A friend sent a message on my blackberry to say she couldn't reach me and that was how I got to know. Any help please? I have been able to receive calls since yesterday.
24 REPLIES 24

Retired-AndyD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dolly,

To rule out any network issues, can you please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Andy

Hello Andy, 

I have practically done everything you asked me to do. I have even been to the store where i got it from where we spent someime on it. I was told that because i did number putting, the line seem to return back to lebara and there seem to be a clash. I was told it will work by this morning and nothing has happened till now. I still have not been able to call or receive any call for 2days now.I need some help with this ASAP.

Thanks

Dolly. 

Well, it eventually worked after switching it off and on. 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dolly

Thank you for your post and for keeping us updated.:smileyhappy:

I am pleased to see that this has resolved itself, it sounds as though the SIM has reconnected and updated with the network.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to post.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

skottie

I have the same problem and it only started a few days ago.  I've had my iphone for months now with nou problem.  I few of my friends are experiencing the same issue and it is not on just activated phones, we all had our phones for months.

WHAT is the problem as it is soooo annoying!!!!

skottie

I wanted to add that switching it off and on again resolves the problem but only for a short period of time when you have "no service" again and have to switch off/on again ... I have to do it a few times a day and the problem started mid last week.

Hi skottie,

To rule out any network issues, can you please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue having completed these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Andy

skottie

I have done all of that and it is fine ... me and my friends are all in the Lothians in Scotland.  We never had problems and now al off a sudden started to experience issues.

I have had no service tonight since about 17:00 and not even switching it off and on is working now .. :o/

It is still continuing and is really bad for business!  What is causing this problem?  I know loads of people with the same issue and we can sit next to each other and one phone will go 'down' and the other will stay up (both iPhones), hence it is not a signal issue in the area.

My husband has a nokia on vodafone and no problem there.

And it seems like it is happening to phones on the old and new software as I have not updated my phone yet but one of my friends have and she is also experiencing this issue.

HELP !?!?!?!