cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5S Touch ID no longer in settings menu.

samwhite1
1: Seeker

I recently experienced problems with my iPhone 5S having unregistered all fingerprints in the Touch ID section. I enquired about this problem on the Apple Support community and was told to: Turn off my device numerous times, to no avail. To hard reset my device, to no avail. And then to completely restore my iPhone, which also did not work.

I was then instructed the the iPhone 5s is still under warranty, as it was only released in September of last year. MY question is: Am I able to get a replacement iPhone 5s, for no cost, from Vodafone? The phone is under a 24 month contract with Vodafone. If so, how do I go about this replacement? As I am sure it is a hardware issue and the phone needs completely replacing.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You can send your phone off for repair.  Simply contact customer services on 191 and they'll arrange a return pack to be sent out to you. You can also send your phone off for repair by dropping off it off at your local Vodafone Store. 

You may also want to book and appointment with a Genius in your closest Apple Store.  Apple are pretty good at sorting things out and will often exchange a phone on the spot. 

PWIAC

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

drey_p

Hi there

You can send your phone off for repair.  Simply contact customer services on 191 and they'll arrange a return pack to be sent out to you. You can also send your phone off for repair by dropping off it off at your local Vodafone Store. 

You may also want to book and appointment with a Genius in your closest Apple Store.  Apple are pretty good at sorting things out and will often exchange a phone on the spot. 

PWIAC