Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s still cannot send or receive pictures excepit by imessage

Purpleperson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
This has been going on for months. I have no bars or blocks on my account. Spoken to 191 team on a few occasions each assured me they had made an adjustment - it would now work - it didn't. Even had a new sim card - no difference. Have checked all messaging settings on my phone by referring to Vodafone's web page, Customer 'services' and in store - all settings WAP etc perfectly ok still not working. 191 siad they are reset everything, give it 24 hours and they would call and check.....almost 2 months later still no call! My iphone 4s had no problems all started with the 5s - 191 suggested it could be my phone, if I could be without my phone I wouldn't have one so handing it over to vodafone for a couple of weeks is not an option and is a ridiculous suggestion. I've been a Vodafone custonmer for over 15 years and now I wionder is there anyone in Vodafone that cares enough or has the knowledge to solve this for me?
1 REPLY 1

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

If you can get to an Apple store take the phone there and they can run a diagostics test on your phone in a few minutes. Make an appointment with an Apple Genius, you can do so through www.apple.com

If the phone is faulty and still under warranty they will replace the phone for you.