Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s vibration problem

IrishJess
2: Seeker
I have had my iPhone 5s since November 2014. Up until last night the vibration on the phone worked perfectly fine. However, this morning and throughout the day there has been no vibration to accompany any of my notifications - both on the silent and loud options. I have checked my settings and everything is as it should be. I have also turned my phone on and off, and have rebooted it as well - nothing has made a difference and the phone continues to lack a vibration.

Please can you advise of any potential reasons for this and what, if anything, I can do personally to rectify this. If there isn't much else I can do, aside from the methods I have mentioned above, then I'd like to know if I should be bringing the phone to a Vodafone store or an Apple Store.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If you've hard reset the phone and it hasn't made a different it probably indicates a hardware fault in the phone.

Take it to an Apple store to get it checked over and if it's faulty they'll replace it there and then. You'll need to make an appointment first.

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

IrishJess
Thank you! I really appreciate the quick reply and advice 😊