cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6s and 6s Plus - The only thing that's changed is everything.

KD
Community Manager (Retired)

Last night, Apple announced two brand new phones - the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

Register here to get the latest news from Vodafone about these phones. 

Did you watch the announcement last night? What are you most excited about?

For me it has to be an iPhone that can take wizard photos (Harry Potter fans will know what I mean!). Also just about every new feature of Apple TV!

iPhone 6s

To see the iPhone story so far, check out our 5 Ages of iPhone blog story.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

For me it would be on the iPhone  :

3D Touch. 

Faster  A9 Chip. 

Increased RAM from 1Gb to 2Gb for some is a want. 

iOS 9

I'm definitely looking to test out the new iPad Pro. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

KD

@BandOfBrothers 3D touch will be amazing. I can't wait until I can pop in and out of things without having to double tap home.

I absolutely want to have a play with the iPad Pro. I've always loved sketching but never liked doing it on the iPad as it always felt unintuitive.

Ok I want to make a thin line > now I need it to get thicker > I need to zoom in more to add more detail. All of that involved changing different settings but to be able to do those things with a pencil, like I would on paper, is a real game changer!

BandOfBrothers

I currently use the iPad Air and typically use it as my main driver at home and use my MacBook Air for updating / creating back ups for my iDevices. 

The iPad Pro I agree looks to be a game changer indeed. 

Regarding the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus - the 3D Touch (force touch) looks to bring with it some great usability factors.

I've used similar tweaks in the past on my iPhone's that bring that kind of feel to App's ,so I know what's kinda coming and many will be pleased I'm sure.

Exciting times ahead.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.