Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus Order

sivaalluri
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodaphone, 

I have placed an order for  iPhone 7 Plus on 12th September, while placing the order the collection date from one of the vodafone store in London was on 26th September. 

Just before the collection date I got a email from Vodafone saying we are still confirming the delivery. 

After a hour long discussion with Vodafone I got to know that it will be another week before the delivery.Its been 1 month already and I havent recieved any email or a courtesy call from Vodafone regarding the order

Everytime I speak to Vodafone they say with in 24 to 48 hours and it happened three times already.

Please if someone can respond and give me a correct date will be perfect or say we cant deliver then I would place the order with different network. 

Regards

Siva Alluri

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Unfortunately like all.past apple iPhone launches the dates can slip. 

You really need to persevere with customer service as they have line of sight in regards to delivery schedules along with access to your Vodafone account. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks 

But I have done that every week so far and all they say is in next 24 to 48 hours I will have an update regarding the delivery date. 

Regards

Siva Alluri

Hello @sivaalluri

Have you received an email with your expected delivery date? 

Louise

Hi Louise, 

Nothing so far, I tried chating with Vodafone CS and they said it could be 2-3 weeks from now but they dont want to do any more false promises as the have done enough. 

So I am still waiting with no reponce or delivery date. 

Regards

Siva Alluri

Hello @sivaalluri

I see, thank you for clarifying. 

I can assure you that Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to delivery everyone's orders as soon as possible. Our apologies for the delay, you will receive an email with further delivery details as soon as possible. 

Louise