Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

shannyc
2: Seeker

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.

Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7 Plus recently and what kind of time frame it came in? Seeing a lot of issues with those who have pre-ordered so getting worried.

Thanks in advance

49 REPLIES 49

prancing_horse
4: Newbie

I am hoping that it is sooner than that after a conversation on Live Chat revealed that an order I placed on the 17th of September was never recieved!!. So Ive just wasted nearly 3 weeks of waiting for an order they never recieved.

I wouldnt hold your breath. People who pre ordered on the 9th september have still not received theirs after being guaranteed delivery on the 16th od september

Literally from what I'm reading it doesn't look like anyone is receiving their iPhone 7 plus, I don't know whether to cancel my upgrade (not sure if there is a fee) and go upgrade with carphone warehouse or something, I have already paid off the rest of my contract so realistically I suppose I could just change network :Confused_face:

I received my iphone 7 plus matt black 256 gb day before yesterday. so looks like orders are being shopped irrespective of the stock levels shown on the website. the website stock levels are only for new orders apparently. 

good luck! 

Can I ask when did you order yours and how long did it take to deliver?

Yep. thats right I placed an order on the 10th of september for an iphone 7 plus jet black and it was supposed to be delivered from the 12th to the 23rd of October but it was posponed a few days ago to the 9th of November to the 21st of November. :Sad_face:

Wow really :Sad_face: did you still receive the email and text updates that say 

"We know having to wait is disappointing, which is why we're working closely with the manufacturer to get your order to you as quickly as possible."? Or just not hear off them at all for 3 weeks?

Ellzh

I went into store to ask about the backorder of the iPhone 7 Plus as I've been waiting for 3 weeks for mine when I was originally told it would be a 3 week wait when I ordered (on the 15th of Septemeber). The man in the shop told me that there is NO iPhone 7 Plus device even in the country yet! I dont know why Vodafone cannot tell us this over the phone?

Discobum
I preorder my iPhone 7 plus Rose gold on the 9th of September and I'm still waiting - threatened them with cancellation and they have apparently guaranteed me delivery by Saturday. However I received a text this morning that there still working on trying to get stock. I'm furious about the length of time you need to wait. On tracking my order it says estimated delivery between 12-26th of October