Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus

Liverpool5
4: Newbie

Has anyone even had a iPhone 7 Plus from vodafone?  

I literally dont know anyone who has. 

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @IanO87

I completely understand your frustration at the delay, our apologies. 

I can assure you that our team are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as soon as possible. 

Louise

Hi Lousie_E

Thanks for your reply, the frustration is in part driven by the lack of communication from Vodafone and thier repeated setting and then moving a delivery date.  It woudl be better to set a longer dat eand beat it than keep moving a dtea backwards on tracking.  I get there are issues with stock outside of Vodafone's control but the comms can be handelled much more effectively.

Thanks

Ian

Chapter 4 - Got to the end of the latest online tracker timeline 5th Oct - 19th Oct.  Still no phone.  Called Service Centre and was told to cancel previous order and order again - which I didn't as it did make sense.  I went into the local branch in Reading instead and they said don't cancel but had no clue when my phone woudl turn up although confirmed it was ordered on the 9th Sept but no stock had come from Apple yet.  The tracker still shows 5th - 19th Oct so I'm stuck!  Do I bin things and go elsewhere or do I wait another week or two and continue to hope?  While all this happens I'm buring through lots of pay as you go money as a holding arrangement!!

Hello @IanO87

I completely understand your frustration. 

Have you asked our team for an updated delivery date?

Hello @Nikatconway

I'm sorry to hear this, I understand your anger at this. Please call our team on 191 from a Vodafone mobile and we will arrange a replacement. 

Louise

Nope, the branch said they couldn't give me a new date...

Hello @IanO87

I see, this sounds odd.

Please speak with our Live Chat and we will check your delivery details, alternatively please call our Customer Service team on 191 from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191.

Louise

I'm on with live chat now....

And the live chat reply was..."As I have checked from your account, I can see that your order has been delayed due to stock issues and we are unable to give a particular delivery date as we have not received the stock from Apple yet"  Bare in mind I ordred this on the 9th Sept!!!!!!!!

Latest update when I asked webchat what to do..."Honestly, I would cancel this order and place a new order at the Vodafone store"

Hi @IanO87

I'm disappointed to hear this. 

I can assure you that Vodafone are working hard alongside Apple to complete everyone's orders as quickly as possible. 

You can choose to cancel your current order and go through a Vodafone store if you wish. 

Louise