Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7+ in store pickup

kevuwk
4: Newbie
Ive been keeping my eye on things around here over the last 2 days and can see many people are having issues getting hold of their ordered phones. I opted for store pickup with the email stating that I can collect it from Friday 16th. I won't be able to collect it until Monday and am also assuming that there won't be a phone there waiting for me. Can anybody who ordered for store collection let me know if they have been contacted to pick it up or to let them know there isn't a phone available? The order tracker is also sat at stage 2 completed but other people have stated that it doesn't necessarily move and I technically don't have a delivery either for stage 3.
3 REPLIES 3

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @kevuwk

I understand your frustration at this delay. 

The best way forward is to keep checking the Status Tracker and when the order is in Stage 4 please head to the store to pick up your new device.

Louise

I would love to know how i can see the progress of my order. I have been told the order tracker only works once the phone has been shipped. I can't even see if you have an order for me!

Ordered at 0802 on the 9th.

Hi @rcutler

The order tracker will show you every step of the order. 

You can check all the latest updates and check your order through this link

Use this link to track your order here.

Louise