Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 plus jet black

blue68
4: Newbie
I pre ordered my iPhone on the 9/9/16 and was given a date of the 23/9 to pick up from local store they are taking £160 for phone which has gone on my next bill due 28/9 now told it might not be available till 2/11 but I've still paid for it and was one of the first to order on the 9/9
24 REPLIES 24

Hi @jfsebastien

Please contact Customer Services on 191 for help with this.

Thanks,

Viki

Just had 30 minutes on the phone to 191... they say that the only way to do anything is to do the promise to pay. They also said that they don't employ anyone to speak on vodafone's behalf on this forum and twitter and facebook are the only places that you get staff replying. Asked to speak to someone about the concerns that I have about misinformation, conflicting advice and all the general all round failure of vodafone as a communications company and was told to ring back when my phone has been delivered as they will look at compensation then. I wasn't asking for compensation. I think my next call will be to cancellations.  

Hi @jfsebastien

I've sent you a private message. Also we are official Vodafone staff employed to work this forum.

Thanks, 

Nathan

Nathan,

Thanks - if you can deal with this is another manner then by all means let me know on this thread so it can help other people facing the same problem - I'm not looking to take this private as I would like a clear history of the communication (and any resulting misinformation recieved) that all can see.

Otherwise I don't have any more time to fill in forms for your team. The information is contained in this thread.

Hi @jfsebastien

To enable our team to get this looked into for you, we would need you to complete the email form my colleague's provided via private message. 

Thanks, 

Sarah

@Sarah_L 

Can you give me any guarantees that I would get a different outcome to what I have received so far? Or would it be a fruitless endeavour? 

Hi @jfsebastien

Have you filled the form in?

We aren't able to access the account from here so cannot tell you what the outcome would be.

Regards, 

Meg-B

I have and linked to this forum post

Retired-Cara_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @blue68 @jfsebastien and @Shakini

Have you all been in touch with Customer Services on 191 to discuss this charge? 

Cara

DimiK
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I pre-ordered iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black on 9th Sept at 8:05am, I was one of the first people to pre-order in the UK. Guaranteed delivery for 16th Sept. That didnt happen. Most times I speak to CS, VF promise it will arrive in 2-3 days time, some advisors have said completely out of stock, some blame dpd, all lies. Poor communication! If I was told there was an issue with this specific colour, I would have gladly chosen another colour if I had been offered, but instead i have to wait 4-6 weeks... Awesome, 15 years loyalty to VF feels like "banter" the way I have been treated.

Estimated: 12 October - 26 October

What a joke. I feel betrayed.