Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 plus order more information?

susancarpen
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, first time on the forum.

I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB on Friday, early morning when the phone was not back ordered. Confirmation came through almost straight away for the upgrade that was due.

I have isnce then heard nothing, I have kept checking the tracker and it is stuck on step number 2. I popped into my local branch, who have receieved their first batch of iPhones and I haven't been called. I'm honestly wondering and doubting, if I will even receieve the phone this month.

I have been round in circles, one live chat person saying 'your order is about to be despatched, you'll soon receive DPD details.' That was B******T, as I have had chat say 'the phone won't be here for 4 weeks, it has been processed, Apple have just said no more stock!'
Where do I stand? What do I do? Should I just wait. This is my first pre-order. Thanks x:smileyfrustrated:

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @susancarpen

From what I've read the Jet Black seems to be the must have colour which has driven availability into as far as November!

One member who ordered direct with Apple amended his order to black and it then showed a much faster turnaround. 

It's a decision your going to need to take which is to wait for yours to be available and despatched or think if changiyto the Matt black colour. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-Sarah_L
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @susancarpen

For information regarding the pre-order, of the iPhone 7/Plus, please have a look at our statement here

Thanks, 

Sarah

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

@Retired-Sarah_L The link you posted does not work.

Retired-Sarah_L
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, @kids

I've edited my post and the link should now work. 

Sarah

kids