Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7

RyanLong10
3: Seeker
Hello, I pre ordered the iPhone 7 jet black which as I now know is in very high demand. I'm joining Vodafone after having several issues with my current network. I joined Vodafone expecting a better service, I haven't received my new phone or started my contract yet and I'm not very happy with the service. If it was expected that the iPhone 7 jet black would be delayed I should have been told that the moment I signed the contract instore. I was looking forward to the day for a whole week and even stayed in all day waiting. The advice and help I got in store wasn't very helpful either. Basically I was told it could be days or weeks before it arrives. I would not have gone to the trouble of preordering and joining Vodafone if I had known this. I'm still within my 14 day satisfaction guarantee and debating what I should do next.
10 REPLIES 10

emzidan
4: Newbie
Run for the hills as many of us long standing Vodafone customers will be doing. Been a customer for 26 years and all you get are lies!

emzidan
4: Newbie
16 even typo in rage 😂😂

RyanLong10
The most annoying thing is I feel like I've been lied to, signing a contract and thinking I was getting a good deal but now I know

Hello @RyanLong10

I'm sorry to hear of this experience with Vodafone, I understand your disappointment at the delay. 

Please see this announcement for the latest updates regarding the iPhone 7.

Louise

Being honest it's probably best to move on before locked into a contract, Vodafone used to be very very efficient at helping first the Stores used to be tip top then you had to rely on ringing up 191 to get decent service, then Eforum came along and the original team were brilliant as they were given the lee way  to assist you and I can remember one year when the Iphone pre-order panic occurred they made a number of announcements which helped to reassure customers. Now it seems they are given a statement to post and repost by marketing.

Now you depend on end users i.e the customers assist you to find out what is really happening.

RyanLong10
I'm considering it already and contacted another provider. I find it strange to be honest that I've actually had more replies and help from other customers rather than Vodafone themselves. I can't believe that there isn't even a direct email, not at least that I can find anywhere. Stores aren't very helpful at all and don't seem to know what's happening, communication is very very poor 👎🏻

Yeah thats right there used to be straight forward email contacts but slowly they are removed you can write in (Snail mail can you believe it!!!) or call up and waste a few hours on the phone if unlucky.

So for those important but not that important I want to waste tens of minutes on a phone, now you typically have to hope a customer responds on here.

You might get the chance to email the social media team if they invite you to but only if they invite you to.

RyanLong10
I've already seen this generic statement, thank you

RyanLong10
It just gets worse 😂 Who writes anymore in 2016?! Seriously Vodafone.