iPhone

Ginahughes
1: Seeker
I will never order a phone off Vodafone again
I ordered a iPhone SE and paid an upfront fee
Never got the phone or the money back and never
Got any emails to conform my order only
A text message saying I will get an text with updates
But again never got nothing I was on live chat for about 3 hours and all they could say is they can't find my order never again they must need the money that's all I can say and they can keep it they need it more then I do
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

There has been a shortage of stock on that model of iPhone which is typical from a recent iPhone launch. :Sad_face:

Money wouldn't be typically taken from your bank account until the phone has been dispatched. You may find a hold has been placed on the funds. Your bank would confirm,if this is the case. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I feel your pain. I ordered an upgrade nearly 5 weeks ago and the order tracking page now says the phone will be delivered in another 2-4 weeks time.

I actually think the Vodafone delivery periods are getting worse. Ironically I ordered two identical phones through a business account and they only took 3 weeks to arrive.  

So, enough is enough. Carphone Warehouse have confirmed they have fhe phone in stock, so I'm just off to cancel my order with VF, get a port code and buy myself a new phone with a different provider.

I'm fed up if Vodafone blaming Apple...how can other networks be able to provide the phone and VF can't??