cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi both .. Send a tweet to @VodafoneUKdeals asking for detail of offer.. They will get back to you proper quick... Regards 

Vodafone UK @VodafoneUKdeals replied to you:

VodafoneUKdeals Vodafone UK
@Anobeithiol Existing customers who qualify can get a free 16GB iPad 2 on £32 per month which includes 2GB data + 1GB BT Openzone WiFi ^BH
Aug 01, 12:15 AM via CoTweet
In reply to…

Anobeithiol
@VodafoneUKdeals any deals on Ipad2? I hear your doing free for£27 a month??
Jul 30, 9:57 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Reply to @VodafoneUKdeals

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades:

Hi Guys

Welcome to the eForum and thanks for your posts!

The iPad2 is certainly very popular and it is a fantastic offer. :smileyhappy:

If you contact us here with MMM135 in the subject line then your email will come straight  to us here and the team will get in touch as soon as possible.

I’m sure you will all love the iPad2.   

Thanks

Amanda

Web Relations

i have emailed as advised above... about the ipad 2 offers.

Vodafone telephoned me just over a month ago offering me the ipad2 free on a 2 year contract (although i only have 2 mobile accounts). I didn't really think i would use it & wasn't sure if anyone else would so not that keen on having one, they were obviously keen on me having one as the chap said he would give me a couple of days to think about it & would ring me back, which he did. My 14 year old son of course wanted me to get one! Anyway they rang back and after quite a long conversation (about 20 mins) i decided to go ahead with the offer. i was told delivery would be in 2-3 weeks and i would get an e-mail letting me know when it was coming.

That's the last i heard from them.

I e-mailed 3 days ago via the link on this thread & received an e-mail saying they would reply within 48 hours. No reply yet..

If i didn't qualify for this offer then why did vodafone call me?

danielp808
12: Established
12: Established
Despite the title of this thread i think the actuall criteria for the promotion is if you are willing to pay an extra £5pm (£32) for the ipad, not in relation to the amount of lines you have, im sure a mod will spot this shortly and can chase up your order :Smiling:

Hi Ian/ other Mods

I have also got 2 contracts with Vodafone at the moment and today I was trying to get the iPad 2 deal for existing customer. I was told I can only get the 16Gb iPad2 as a part of the offer. I enquired about the 32Gb for £50 upfront, but the customer service said it does not exist.

I have seen one of Vodafone customer on here recently got the 32GB for £50 upfront, so that means that deal is on.

I already placed an order for the 16Gb at 2pm this afternoon but until now I have not received any emails apart from "Thanks for choosing Vodafone", as that is my only option.

I wonder if I can return the 16Gb iPad within 7 days to exchange to the 32GB with £50 upfront ?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards

How does this offer work? 

Sorry I get confused easily, and with people saying different things i'd like it clarifying.

Do you have to have more than one contract with yourselves?

And how do you do the credit check, I've never had to go through one before.

TN3107 - That was probably me you were referring to! i got 32gb Black iPad 2, £32pm £50 upfront so it can be done :smileywink: also could have paid £100 for a 64gb. This was organised through the forum not general customer services who can be a bit hit and miss with the information each operative gives you.

RuthieS - Ipad2 standard offer is £27 per month + a one off payment of £229 (16gb). As an existing customer if you are happy to pay £32 per month you can have the 16gb model free, 32gb for £50 or 64gb for £100.

full standard offers can be found here:

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/personal/mobile-internet/on-your-ipad/index.htm?ssSourceSiteId=

I assume you had a credit check when you intiially took your contract out with Vodafone, they will just confirm a few standard details (address/dob/bank details/employment ect) then their system will comfirm they are happy to give you an additional line on your account.  

@danielp808: Thanks for your reply, I was a bit not happy when I can only get the 16GB, I was willing to pay £100 upfront even for the 32Gb but I was rejected with that offer. I wish I could have gone for the 32Gb but hey...

I hope one of the Mods on here can give me an advice, my order has not been despatched yet so perhaps they can sort something out for me, hopefully.

Thanks

I would be very appreciate if one of VF's team member contact me please. Got an email this morning say the 16Gb is out of stock at the moment, wonder if I can change to 32Gb or 64GB with money upfront.

Thanks in advance

TN