cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi is this offer of a free ipad2 still going ? If so could you send me the email please. thankyou :Smiling:

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi davevarga,

Thanks for signing up! The offer is still on so I've sent an email down to you to see if you're eligible to take advantage. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben 

id like to know if i can have this offer please :Smiling:

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

PaulE - is a white ipad 2 available?
And finally if I am receiving discount on my current plan through friends and family discount will this be applicable to this plan also?
Final question is any sort of downgrade available after 12 or 18 months?
Many thanks.
Please can you get back to me I would like one asap!!!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi jsd14

The iPad2 White is available with these offers in all variants. I’ve sent you an email if you could pop me a reply back then one of the team will be in touch. :smileyhappy:

We wouldn’t be able to down grade your package for the full duration, and when we can speak to you we can discuss the discount as it may depend on which discount you currently have.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Thanks

Amanda

Web Relations Team

Hi Amanda please can you send me that email again, I have not recieved anything at all?

Many thanks

Hi

I wonder if you could send me some details about the Ipad2. I have two mobile accounts with you one which I have just upgraded early and my monthly contract is £46 and my other line rental is £41.

Any details you could send me would be appreciated

Thanks

Simon

Can any moderator please reply to my previous message

Simon

Hello Forum Mods

Could you send me an email with the details please.

I would like to explain my circumstances but not on an open forum :Smiling:

Thanking you in advance

Cheers