cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

vinsup
4: Newbie

Can some of the Mods really verify this? :smileyhappy: I have 4 voice lines and 2 data lines (1 netbook & 1 dongle) - all contract.

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

is this deal still going on as i have 3 phones with yourself?

Many Thanks

Hi akacheekymonkey.

First and foremost a very warm welcome to the eForum, it is great to see new users here!:smileyhappy:

Thank you for your post, I would love to help you with this so I have sent an email to the address you registered on here with, please complete and reply to this and one of our sales team will be along shortly.

The team that normally deal with this are in great demand at the moment so please do not worry if a response is not immediate.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Hi,,we have just up graded to 2 x iphone 4's and have been with VF for 9 years with 2 lines for the whole period..I too would be interested in the free ipad 2 offer...  could web relations give me a shout please.. would love to find out some more!

just out of interest, what is everyone else paying per month and commitment length.. thanks 😉

Hi all.

Would it be possible to sent details of the offers available, thanks.

:smileyvery-happy: Thanks to the team for sorting out my iPad 2! It should arrive today sometime, I am a very happy bunny:smileywink:

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dwabo81 and Andy_Penman,

Thanks for your posts.

I’d love to see if I can get you both one of the gorgeous iPad2 on our amazing deal.

I’ve sent you both emails. If you could reply with the information I’ve requested we’ll be in touch over the next few days to look at all of the options.

Hi tenpigs,

I’m thrilled that we were able to sort out an iPad2 for you.

It’s also worth checking out Vodafone VIP for some ways for us to say thanks to you all.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Could those who have taken up the offer confirm if this is just the wi fi version that is free or is the wi fi plus 3 g available as a free offer too?  I'm waiting for a VF call but without the 3g for work then there will be no point in taking up the offer!

Hi dwabo81,

Just received mine about an hour ago, its is 3G plus wifi :Smiling: